so if you're a member of craftster you've probably seen these a million times, but i was making some for a friend's bday present so i figured i'd make a little tutorial for those of you who've never seen them before....they are a easy rad little craft that make awesome gifts....
what you need:
*images from computer, magazines, books, etc
*gem tac glue (any glue that dries clear should work, but i love this kind)
*clear flat back marbles (they are usually in the floral section of the craft store because people use them in the bottom of vases, i've seem them in the dollar store too)
*super glue or some kind of strong epoxy
*small scissors or an exacto knife
what you do:
1. place marbles over the images to see what part of the image works best
2. put some glue over image and squish the marble down in it, make sure the whole back of the marble has glue, some glue will squish out the sides but it dries clear so its ok, i'm really messy with this...
3. you can do several at a time so you don't waste any parts of a rad image
4. let the glue dry until it is completely clear, i usually let them sit overnight
5. with small scissors or the exacto knife cut the marbles out
6. if you want you can glue a nice piece of paper or felt to the back, but i am usually to lazy for this step
7. then use the super glue/strong epoxy to glue a magnet to the back
8. stick on your fridge or give to an awesome friend
**you can also make them into a ring, a bracelet/necklace, a brooch, glue onto bobby pins....i hope this made sense let me know if you guys have any questions....